*Our Characters never travel alone. If you book a single Character they will come with a costumed assistant. This is for safety and quality assurance.*
To send a booking request please click here.
Please note that Fairytale Friends Entertainment Canada will only take booking requests no later than two weeks before the desired party date.
~Frequently Asked Questions:~
What if there’s boys at the party?
- We strive to include everyone and keep everything gender neutral as to not leave anyone out. All of our games and activities are inclusive for everyone.
Can you donate Princesses to our charity event?
- Unfortunately, due to the high number of requests we receive for charity events, we are unable to accommodate all requests. We have chosen the Children’s Wish Foundation as our charity of choice.
What kind of games do they play at a party?
- The princesses will adjust the games they play based on the age level of the children, whether the party is being held outdoors or indoors and the activity level of the party goers. We play school-yard games with a Princess spin – so they are accessible to all children.
- Tinkerbell, the Pirates and Dorothy all have their own set of games that they can chose from that are different from the Princess games.
- We are very careful to not have games that eliminate children from the play. We like to ensure that all party goers are able to participate in all of the fun!
- The number of games we play will depend on the number of children at the party and how quickly the characters tell their stories and complete their special ceremonies.
How long are the Princesses/Characters at the party?
- All parties are an hour long. The princesses fill the hour by telling their story, singing songs, and playing games with the children.